Shyrock Tavern

In 1795 Jacob Shyrock was issued a license for a tavern in what is today Edinburg Virginia. It operated near Stoney Creek. This tavern was one of the community's original businesses and for a time the area was known as Shyrock.

Cite this Page:

“Shyrock Tavern,” Shenandoah Stories, accessed September 18, 2018, http://archives.countylib.org/tour/items/show/242.
Tour navigation:  Previous | Tour Info | Next

Share this Story