Swanns Tavern

In 1823 James N. Swann was issued a license to operate a tavern in what is now Edinburg Virginia. Later, this license was transferred to Isaac Rutter who retained the name Swanns Tavern. The exact location of this tavern is unknown.

Cite this Page:

“Swanns Tavern,” Shenandoah Stories, accessed June 25, 2018, http://archives.countylib.org/tour/items/show/245.
Tour navigation:  Previous | Tour Info | Next

Share this Story