Shenandoah County Library Archives

Shenandoah County Library Digital Archives

Browse Items (2 total)
Color postcard showing the Whissen Mill which was located just east of Edinburg Virginia along Stoney Creek.

It was one of two mills in the Town of Edinburg that survived the Civil War. Originally constructed in 1817 by Joseph Wissen, it burned…
Photographic postcard showing the mouth of Stony Creek west of Edinburg Virginia.

The card is dated 1911.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2